The world’s largest domed structure will become the world’s largest martial arts dojo October 12th when the Martial Arts Teachers’ Association (MATA) hosts National Martial Arts Day (NMAD) at AT&T Stadium – Home of the Dallas Cowboys.
NMAD offers a rare opportunity for martial artists, fans, family and friends to combine an exciting morning of learning from a line up of world caliber martial arts and self-defense experts and an afternoon of exploring AT&T Stadium – Home of the Dallas Cowboys.
After a morning of high energy seminars, attendees are welcome to breakout a football to pass around, kick field goals and explore the amazing AT&T Stadium.
Self-Guided Tours allows NMAD attendees to:
- Enter the Players Locker Room
- Check Out the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Locker Room
- Experience the State of the Art Post Game Press Room
- Take in the Amazing Cowboys Stadium Art Gallery
- Meet Past Dallas Cowboy Players
- Get Pictures with the World Famous Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders
- Visit the Box Club Facilities and Lounges
- Relax in the Miller Light Club
- Kick Field Goals
- Throw the Football Around
- Make End Zone and Sideline Catches (Keep both feet in!)
The highlight of the seminar lineup is being billed as the “Worlds’ Largest Child Anti-Abduction Seminar.” Chris Sutton, creator of the Cobra-Defense system is a former maximum security prison guard, street cop, and sheriff. He will be teaching a powerful and valuable 30-minute seminar that will teach children how to prevent someone from abducting them.
Other seminar leaders include world kickboxing champion Jim Graden, and James Tudtud of Empower Boxing™.